Treehouse Realty Va., a Long and Foster Gold team approaches every real estate sale with a comprehensive sales approach and concierge real estate services. For our buyers and sellers, this means that we handle virtually every aspect of the process, eliminating stress for our clients along the way. For our sellers, we provide interior design and staging consultation, often redecorating and staging a home to put it’s the best foot forward in photos and showings. Our connections with reputable vendors allow us to connect sellers with contractors to repair and update everything from your lawn to your roof. This comprehensive approach, as well as a marketing strategy we custom tailor to your home, allows you to ascertain the best possible listing and sale price for your home.
When consulting with our buyers, Treehouse Realty Va., a Long and Foster Gold team connects our buyers with a prestigious and reputable in-house lender to discuss their pre-approval and financing options. Our agents and lender are available to meet in person for a one-stop experience, and our comprehensive knowledge and use of technology allows us to consult and pre-approve the busy buyer online.
Our services do not include additional fees; everything we do for you is part of making your move easier.
Meet Wanda Fears, Team leader
Treehouse Realty Va, a Long and Foster Team
Use “native Realtor” you can’t go wrong. 470 sold homes and 90.5 million in sales in all of Richmond and the surrounding counties.
Concierge Service, marketing, staging, and redesign are their areas of expertise!
WANDA FEARS holds an honors degree in marketing from Virginia Commonwealth University and has over 25 years of experience as a top producer in sales and promotions for several companies.
As a professional, full-time REALTOR®, she as well as her associates will market your home to achieve the results you want—a sale! Using over 30 websites and everything the Internet has to offer, Wanda Fears and Associates will get buyers to your home. Ask about their “no surprises” listing agreement which may include an appraisal, staging, and inspection at no charge. Conditions do apply.
Wanda Fears and Associates can also help with staging your home to get it sold quickly. Six years of experience in a family-owned decorating business give Wanda expertise in this area as well. The Group can “design on a dime”. We recommend reasonable upgrades to bring you the highest value.
For a Buyer, they will also set up a personal website to have new listings sent directly to your email as homes come on the market. They will also advise you on conditions that affect the home’s value and cost to cure the deficiencies. Because of their customer service, Wanda Fears and Associates will also diligently search to help you acquire your new home. They pride themselves on exceeding clients’ expectations and they are always willing to offer recommendations upon request.
Whether buying or selling, Wanda Fears and Associates promise to assist you in every way to meet your real estate goals. Their goals are maximum investment potential for you, most efficient use of your time and total service above and beyond. They will even coordinate contractors and repairs and recommend improvements to facilitate a faster sale.
Wanda Fears’ Professional Achievements, Team leader
- Member, Long & Foster President’s Club, Chairman’s Club and Honor Society
- Long & Foster Top 25 Producer-Units
- Long & Foster Midlothian Area Top Ten Producers 2003-2017
- Member, Richmond Association of REALTORS® Distinguished Achiever – Gold, Platinum Award
- Long and Foster Top Twenty Five Richmond Region
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute,
- Graduate of the Real Estate Academy
- Member Council of Residential Specialist (Only 4% of Realtors® in the country)
Treehouse Realty Va Community, Civic, Professional Activities
- Extraordinary Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- Virginia Commonwealth University Alumni Society
- Member, of Women’s Council of Realtors®
- Animal Rights Activist
- Voted One of Best Realtors® in Richmond By Richmond Magazine”
- “Voted Member of the Year for Women’s Council of Realtors”
- Raised $30,000 for Virginia Breast Cancer Foundation in 2017
- Worked on Suits for Vets – Dress for Success
- Supported Diversity Richmond
- Supported Ronald McDonald House
- Supported Equality Virginia
- Had a Day out with the Richmond Flying Squirrels Baseball Team
- Supported “Love is Love” with iHeart Radio
- Supported the Baby and Family Expo with Q 94 and Mixed 98.1
- Supported Mission Tomorrow with the Richmond Chamber
- Member of the Richmond Business Alliance
- Supported The Toys for Tots Christmas Program
Carmen Noviskey, Realtor, Member of the council of CRS
Carmen has partnered with Tree House to represent clients buying and selling homes in Richmond, VA. Carmen is committed to providing unparalleled expertise and service to clients, believing that working as a Richmond area Realtor is a privilege. Whether you’ve owned a home before or have decided to make the transition from renter to homeowner, Carmen will be there to assist you every step of the way. Carmen began her career in Real estate investing while residing in her home state, Michigan. After a visit to Richmond, VA several years ago, Carmen chose to relocate to Richmond for the city’s rich culture and history. Carmen is passionate about community and giving back, and has spent over 10 years working with developmentally disabled and mentally ill individuals. Carmen also is an active member of the Museum District Woman’s Club and enjoys volunteering at the many Richmond festivals and events.
Brinlin Maki, Realtor, ABR, Member of the council of CRS
Our newest addition with sales and service experience is Brinlin Maki. She is our computer brainchild and research expert and fast becoming a vital part of our team. Her patience and listening skills make her invaluable in all aspects of Real Estate. A Richmond native, she knows how to present our city at it’s finest.